What's new in Cloudhouse release 1812
06/06/2019 Cliff Hobbs ID: 358089
Release 1812 is now available from Cloudhouse.
This topic details the new features and fixes for the Cloudhouse Auto Packager, Editor, and the Cloudhouse Compatibility Containers™ they create that have been released throughout December 2018.
Any components that have changed this month are version 4.5.1812.nnnn
AppAcceleratorV 4.5.1812.23040 (released 18th December 2018)
- Resolved issue with AAV generating full logs even though the AAV.clc does not contain any configuration regarding the logs.
Auto Packager 4.5.1812.23597 (released 18th December 2018)
- Auto Packager now captures:
- The privileges required for running services.
- Failure conditions for services.
4.5.1812.921 (released 18th December 2018)
- Containers deploy the privileges required for running services.
Features in Upcoming Releases
See Planned features for future Cloudhouse releases for details of the features we have planned for future releases of our products.