Installing the Auto Packager
08/01/2019 Cliff Hobbs
To install the Cloudhouse Auto Packager:
- From a computer with Internet access, login to the Cloudhouse portal (using the account we provided you).
- Select Downloads and select Auto Packager which downloads cloudhouseautopackagerlauncher.exe
- Once downloaded, double-click cloudhouseautopackagerlauncher.exe to launch the Auto Packager and run a check to ensure you are running the latest version (if you are not, any updates are applied before the Auto Package is launched to ensure you are producing the Container with the latest version of the binaries).
If the computer on which you are packaging the application does not have Internet access, use the following process to install the Auto Packager.
To install the Auto Packager on a computer without Internet access:
- Download and install the Auto Packager on a computer with Internet access.
- Navigate to the C:\ProgramData\Cloudhouse\Packager folder and copy this and its contents to the Packaging Computer (if it is reachable on the network), or to a USB key. Either way, ensure the folder and its contents are created on the Packaging Computer in exactly the same location as the computer they were copied from.
Alternatively, if you receive the Auto Packager as the packager.zip file, extract this to the C:\ProgramData\Cloudhouse\Packager folder (create this folder structure if it does not exist).